1-866-FLYPETS

info@allpettravel.com

FAX (520) 203-0242

Copyright © 2019 allpettravel.com

  • White Facebook Icon
  • email-icon-01

Terms & Conditions

Our Service Commitment:

All-Pet Travel delivers responsive and professional service:  initial phone calls, emails and text messages will be responded to within 2 business days or less. Based on specific information provided by you, All-Pet Travel (APT) can provide you with a free written estimate within 2 business days, usually less. Once you hire APT, a pet travel consultant will handle your pet’s transportation, customizing a written travel plan based on destination, transport needs, pet breed and needs, and more.  An APT agent will be available to answer questions and address any of your concerns before and during the move, relocation or travel. ​

Client Agreement:

To become an All-Pet client requires you to

  • Sign an agreement that recaps essential travel and pet information, and includes a liability statement

  • Pay an upfront deposit of 20% for All-Pet Travel consultation services using one of these payment methods:  VISA, American Express, MasterCard, Pay Pal, check, cash, and debit card. The remaining 80% for consultation services is expected upon travel completion.

 

Cancellation of Pet Transport Service:

Cancellations occurring 24 hours after hiring All-Pet Travel will be charged APT’s professional consultation base fee. All other fees not expended will be completely refunded. The base consultation fee can then be used within a six-month time frame should extenuating circumstances unexpectedly prevent your pet’s move. 

 

Non-Payment:

A 20% deposit for All-Pet Travel consultation services is required, with 80% payment upon travel.  APT will work with clients to make payment arrangements, if needed. We reserve the right to work with an outside collection agency, if necessary.

 

Your Pet’s Welfare during Travel:

The USDA requires that all animals must be able to stand, sit and turn around in their carrier without restrictions. Attached food and water cups are also required. APT reserves the right to modify carriers that do not meet standards as set forth by the USDA and the airlines. Shippers will be responsible for additional cost related to required modifications. Weather conditions or airline technical problems may delay your animal’s flight schedule. Owners are responsible for any cost related to delays such as kennel boarding and transportation to/from the airport.

 

All-Pet Travel Privacy Policy:

This privacy notice discloses APT website privacy practices. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site and know that we only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us.

 

The information gathered will only be used to respond to you and/or make arrangements for transport of your pets. We will not share your information with any third party other than as necessary to fulfill your request for pet travel services.

Unless you opt-out, we may contact you in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this privacy policy.

 

We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform the transport of your pet are granted access to personally identifiable information. Online payment methods are secure. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.